CELEBRATE MIAMI COMMUNITY SHOWCASE
DO YOU HAVE A HOMEBASED BUSINESS?
DO YOU OFFER A PRODUCT OR SERVICE?
DO YOU REPRESENT A SPORTS/RECREATION
OR LEISURE ORGANIZATION?
The R.M. of Thompson along with the L.U.D. of Miami invite you to join us on Friday June 23rd, 2023, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. to celebrate our community and showcase our homebased and store front businesses as well as services that are offered in our Municipality.
We encourage all business owners, volunteer organizations and entertainers to join us in showcasing our community to provide awareness to current residents and prospective future residents of the products and services available in the R.M. of Thompson.
This event will be done “market style” which will take place along Norton Avenue between Letain Street and Broadway Street. We encourage and hope you take advantage of being able to sell/showcase your products and services. This is an opportunity for you to advertise your business, services and/or volunteer organization at NO COST.
Feel free to pass along this information to other business owners for their opportunity to be part of this event.
Some additional information:
- A smaller portion of Norton Avenue will be blocked off this year for the event to make more use of the green space available and have everyone closer together.
- The event is starting later this year running from 4pm to 7pm. Vendors are welcome to come and set up as early as 3pm.
- Set up is on a first come basis, we will not be marking or reserving any spots. Nor will we be providing any tables or shelters.
- Additional information to follow including a map and agenda for the day.
- Event is taking place the Friday of the Miami Fair and Rodeo weekend.
- Miami Active Living Centre multi-purpose room will be host to select exhibits as well
Please call the municipal office at 204-435-2114 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19th, 2023 to register your table. Looking forward to a successful event!