The R.M. office works with MSTW Planning District for residential and commercial building applications. 

We can also issue raffle licenses to charitable and religious organizations located within the municipal boundaries where the total prizes for each raffle does not exceed $3,000. 

Please look under Downloads & Documents  or contact the office for more information.